Terms and Conditions for Sales and the Website
The small print...
General terms and conditions for sales
We ask that all customers familiarise themselves with the following terms and conditions of online sales prior to placing any order with us.
Order acceptance notice
We must have full delivery details (including postcode and a telephone number) for your order to be processed
- Your order will only be processed if all payment details are entered
- An email will be sent to you acknowledging your order. You will be issued with an order number which you should quote in any communication with the English Mistletoe Shop
- All deliveries are subject to availability.
- We will endeavour to advise you as soon as possible if we may not be able to supply your order.
Overseas (outside UK) orders
- Overseas buyers must contact us to determine shipping costs before placing an order (our prices only include UK shipping).
- Overseas orders placed without contacting us first (and waiting for a reply!) will be cancelled and refunded.
- Because of plant import regulations, and ecological good practice, we cannot send our Mistletoe Grow-Kits outside the European Union.
- You can make your payment using our secure payment system, currently provided by Paypal.
- Your card will be debited once we receive your order.
- Payment may also be made by post and cheque - cheques, payable to 'English Mistletoe Shop' should be sent with written details of your order, to the address on the Contact page
- You will be charged the current price for buying the items from our website on the date your order is placed.
- All prices are inclusive of normal Royal Mail delivery within the UK- and are based on cost plus Royal Mail First Class rates.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice if Royal Mail rates change or in the event of industrial action forcing a change of carrier.
- Special Delivery (e.g. ‘Next Day’) can be arranged at additional charges – please email with your requirements.
- Our prices include UK post and packing.
- We cannot guarantee delivery on any particular day unless you make a special order – which will involve extra charge – please contact us before ordering if this is what you require.
- Grow-Kit Gift Cards are normally despatched within 48 hours of ordering, and are usually sent by Royal Mail First Class.
- Grow-Kits are only despatched from early February to early April. The ordering system asks you to select a despatch period within this period to suit your requirements.
- Most orders are sent by First Class Royal Mail so should be delivered in 2 to 3 working days, but we cannot guarantee any particular day (unless a special order by prior arrangement).
- Please bear in mind that transit times increase closer to Christmas.
- We offer a 10% discount on order values of £50.00 or more. This will be automatically deducted via the checkout system.
If there is a problem
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number (from your confirmation email). Office address: English Mistletoe Shop, c/o 46 Arrowsmith Drive, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2QR.
General website terms and conditions
The term English Mistletoe Shop or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose office address is English Mistletoe Shop, c/o 46 Arrowsmith Drive, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2QR. Email: email@example.com. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the English Mistletoe Shop’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Links back to the rest of the site: